So now you have a Facebook page (or Twitter account) – now what??? That is something that many business owners, large and small, have been asking themselves ever since social media exploded over five years ago. It’s not too difficult to create a Facebook or Twitter account, but successfully managing these accounts becomes tedious over time. Effective social media management is now a “must have” for any successful digital marketing campaign.
The fastest growing segment on Facebook, people aged 55-64, are twice as likely to engage with branded content than those 28 or younger.
Questions and concerns that we often hear:
- Where am I going to get quality content?
- Will it resonate with my audience?
- Why are my images not optimized?
- Why is my post not getting likes or shares?
- What hashtags (or cashtags) should I use?
- What the heck is a hashtag?
- How do I track all of this data?
72% of all online US adults visit Facebook at least once a month.
We’ll guide you through the process of:
- Optimizing your social media accounts.
- Generating consistent engaging content.
- Building effective paid Ad campaigns.
- Calculating the short and long term ROI.
We have worked with some of the biggest names in the industry and we know how to craft your story, strategically, to create the buzz you are looking for.
Let’s get started! #ContactUs.